Explore how the small details in our step process sets Troy Armoring at the top of its industry.
TROY ARMORING is one of the leading Canadian firms that specializes in the manufacturing and production of armored vehicles, cars and trucks. Our luxury armored cars, SUV’s and CIT’S Cash In Transit vehicles offer safety and peace of mind world wide.
For over twenty five years the people behind TROY ARMORING have been delivering new motor vehicles worldwide. Over the past fifteen years the demand for armored vehicles has increased due to instability and conflicts in many parts of the world. This is when the idea of developing an armored vehicle company capable of delivering both the best quality and new technology along with the benefit of dealing with an automobile specialist to insure the best market price.
TROY ARMORING’S extensive experience has earned it global recognition and a flawless reputation at every level. Our solid networks insures that we will always find what our clients need with ease and will assure worldwide delivery.
TROY ARMORING is a Family run company with a solid structure at its base. Every CERTIFIED TROY ARMORING vehicle that rolls off our production line will only do so if WE would let one of our own family member be a passenger. When you purchase a TROY ARMORING vehicle you just became a MEMBER of our family.
TROY ARMORING strives on the craftsmanship, safety and quality of its product. We take the time to understand the needs of our clients and offer them the best solution. Whether you are a civilian, dignitary, VIP or worry about the safety of your employees TROY ARMORING will tailor a vehicle or fleet to fit your needs. With the ongoing emergence of worldwide conflict zones TROY ARMORING will not compromise on safety.
- Vehicle is inspected and road tested.
- Vehicle is assigned a production number
- Each vehicle is visually inspected daily by qualified quality control inspector.
The vehicle is stripped of all original parts, and then documented, numbered and stored.
- Minimal use of welding seams not to compromise the integrity of the ballistic steel
- Armoring the vehicle firewall
- Armored overlaps and splash returns to prevent projectiles from penetrating through gaps.
- Rear bulkhead with complete ballistic armored overlap.
- Custom heavy duty hinges to support the added weight of the armored doors and rear bulkhead
The exterior of the vehicle remains unchanged and is indistinguishable from the original manufacturer. All original parts are reinstalled when permitted.
- Replace OEM brakes with HD Brake system to safely provide stopping power to the vehicle.
- Fully upgraded suspension to support the added weight of the armoring.
- Once the armoring process complete, our quality inspection department will subject the vehicle to a rigorous post production inspection..
- Complete interior inspection to insure correct fit and finish..
- Exterior inspection to insure no flaws or damage.
- Road test to ensure vehicle is operating at optimal performance.